We’re looking for a new member to join our growing team at Coastline. Coastline is a small business born from the sunny beaches of Sunderland – we offer a large range of services from web design, mobile app development and even hosting. Now based in Englands largest business park in Newcastle, our eyes are set on increasing the size of our team.
What you’ll be doing
You’d be helping us develop the sales side of our business – generate leads for some of our web development services, communicate with our development team to best help our clients, and maintaining contact with clients to ensure a positive customer relationship.
We encourage an environment of innovation and will offer as much support as possible to help our staff reach their true potential, so if there is ever anything you’re unsure about, we’ll be here to help you grow. Your option matters to us, and if you think that there is a better way to do anything, we are more than happy to have an open conversation and take your thoughts on board.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Calling and speaking to potential customers to generate new leads for the business.
- Working with the development team to formulate effective web solutions.
- Keeping in contact with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Processing customer orders.
- Able to use a computer and must have basic excel skills.
- Potential of social media account management during quiet periods.
- Representing Coastline at social events.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a friendly new member with a passion for sales – we’re a friendly, inclusive bunch, and try to create a positive work environment as much as possible. We’re looking for someone who is based in the North East who can work in an office at Cobalt Business Park.
- Sales experience.
- An honest and personal approach and enjoy communicating with the general public.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of how websites are developed.
- Able to drive.
- Open forum – we take your feedback seriously – if you have any input, we’ll love to hear it.
- Friendly and positive environment – we’re not robots, we try to have as much fun as possible!
- Free parking – our car park is huge!
- We’re a small team – there is currently only 3 of us!